At Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
Thurs. Sept. 2 – Sun. Sept. 5
A showcase of artists – each day five artists will be featured main stage at GospelFest.
Artists Will Receive:
- 20 minutes of stage time on the main stage at Gospel Fest.
- Permission to set-up one 6 foot product table (to be supplied by artist) for the duration of festival.
- Invitation to perform 20 minute set during evening concert at next year’s Gospel Fest.
OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- Up to four (4) festival tickets for stage performers for duration of festival. If group exceeds four performing members, additional stage performers will be admitted free for day of performance only.
- Must use house sound; no sound check available.
- Must be available to perform Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
- Must submit a performance video and brief bio.
- Must be professional, music genre must be Southern Gospel, Bluegrass Gospel, all others will be reviewed and considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Accompaniment: Artists may use accompaniment tracks or set up ipad on stage to run yourself just as you would during a live performance. For artists with live music accompaniment-there will be a keyboard, bass, and drums set up for use, also a DI box for 1 additional instrument. Any other additional instruments will be acoustic only.
- The Stage Manager and FOH engineer will have sole authority in the scheduling order of performances, control over stage set, sound, lights, power and overall (master) volume and have absolute control over the sound system.
- Stage time is limited to 20 minutes. This time slot includes: any introductions, product pitches, etc. NO Exceptions.
- One Artist will be selected for a FREE 20 minute set during an evening concert next year! Although this is NOT a talent competition, this artist will be selected based on various factors both on and off stage! This criteria Includes but is not limited to the following: Overall attitude, appearance, performance, professionalism, stage presence, audience response, etc.
The application process will be as follows:
- Submission of the application form below.
- Phone interview with Gospel Fest hosts.
- Review of performance video(s) and bio.
- Selection of artists.
Round-up applicants will be notified of the results of the selection process. If selected, applicant will be required to submit payment (within a specified time) for securing spot. Failure to submit payment will result in loss of spot.
Application Fee: $500
PLEASE NOTE: Application Fee Is Non-Refundable For Any Reason Or Circumstances.
Space is limited so begin your application today. Best wishes! We look forward to hearing you perform.
Sorry. Registration for this year’s Round-Up is closed.
We look forward to your submission next year!