Arts, Crafts Fair & Flea Market
At Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
Thurs. Sept. 3 – Sun. Sept. 6
If you do arts, crafts, flea markets, or have your own boutique, etc. you will want to take advantage of our built in crowd of shoppers during the “Gospel Meets Country” at the Loretta Lynn Ranch in Hurricane Mills, TN Labor Day weekend.
Sell Products While You Enjoy All The Weekend Events!
IMPROVEMENTS FOR 2020
We’re expanding this year’s craft fair experience:
- Gospel Fest begins Wednesday night (instead of Thursday night) with a sing-a-long and ends Sunday at 4:00pm.
- The Arts & Crafts Show begins Thursday, September 3 at 1:00pm and ends Sunday, September 6 at 4:00pm giving attendees more time to shop!
- Concerts will be held Thursday, Friday, and Saturday along with a Camp Meetin’ Friday night.
- The Coal Miner’s Car Show returns on Saturday.
NEW FOR 2020
This year we’re adding the “Gospel Music Round-Up.” Each day, five new artists will perform a 20-minute showcase on the main stage.
CHANGES FOR 2020
Our very popular Talent Search where over 40 artists compete for a record deal has been moved to Sunday afternoon following the morning worship time.
MORE TIME TO SHOP
The schedule has been changed to allow for more down time. This will give attendees more time to shop.
- Booths located inside the fenced festival area.
- 2 passes to all festial events.
Booth size and price:
10′ x 10′ booth: $150
(Reserve as many booths as needed)
Go to our Facebook page at Gospel Fest at Loretta Lynn’s Ranch to keep up with this exciting weekend.
(NOTE: no food vendors will be excepted).
Payments made using PayPal at time of registration. PayPal account not required. Credit & debit cards can be used.
Use the registration form below to claim your booth today. We look forward to seeing you!
PLEASE NOTE: Registration Fee Is Non-Refundable For Any Reason Or Circumstances.