Calling All Groups & Soloists!
Daywind Recording Studio is proud to be a part of the 2019 Loretta Lynn Ranch Gospel Music Fest hosted by The Sneed Family. The winner of this years talent search will receive a $2300 recording package which includes:
- Studio recording time.
- 10 track leases.
- Professional photo shoot.
- Art and graphics design
- 300 CDs.
Official Rules and Regulations
Entrants will compete on Friday, August 30 2019 from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm.
The respective winners will sing on the program the night of their win on August 30 2019.
The winners will receive: an appearance on Sneed Family and the Daywind recording package.
- All performances must be Gospel, Christian, Country, Bluegrass or at least maintain family friendly lyrics in content during the performance. Also the winner of the recording Package must also record family friendly content. Upon entering this talent search you are agreeing to this statement and all of the following rules.
- Vocalist may use accompaniment tracks with no lead vocal on the track.
- Your CD accompaniment needs to be clearly labeled with your name and song title. It is recommended that all participants bring a second CD as back up in case of malfunctions.
- Because of the quality deviations in CD recorders not all self-made CD’s are readable on all machines.
- For vocalists with live music accompaniment-there will be a keyboard, bass, and drums set up for use There will also be a DI Box for 1 additional instrument. Any other additional instruments will be acoustic only
- Each performer competing in the talent search will receive your ticket for the Friday night concert. This ticket is good for performers only. However you must state the number of performers including band upon registration.
- The Talent search committee will have sole authority in the scheduling order of performances, control over stage set, sound, lights, power and overall (Master) volume A sound system will be provided and the Talent Search Stage Manager will have absolute control over the sound system.
- The performance may not exceed four minutes in length. This includes any speaking. contestants exceeding
this time will have scoring deductions.
- Sign in will begin at 7:00 am for anyone that hasn’t pre-registered if there are any available openings left the
day of the competition.
- Talent Search to begin promptly at 8:00 am on Friday, August 30 at the Loretta Lynn Ranch.
- Winners for the talent search will be announced.
- The selected winner will present winning performance during the Friday evening concert. The winner will be announced approximately at 6;00 pm and winning artist will perform their winning performance around 7:00.
- An entry fee of $150.00 will be charged. This price applies to soloist and groups. Also a free ticket will be given to each performing artist only for entry to the Friday night concert.
Official Entry Form