Calling All Groups & Soloists!
Daywind Recording Studio is proud to be a part of the 2019 Loretta Lynn Ranch Gospel Music Fest hosted by The Sneed Family. The winner of this years talent search will receive a $2300 recording package which includes:
- Studio recording time.
- 10 track leases.
- Professional photo shoot.
- Art and graphics design.
- 300 CDs.
Last Year's Winner - Brady Rhodes
Brady will be back performing at this year's talent search & at Gospel Fest. He will also have his CD's available for purchase.
OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
Entrants will compete on Friday, August 30 2019 from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm.
The respective winners will sing on the program the night of their win on August 30, 2019.
The winners will receive: 1) an appearance on the Sneed Family TV show and 2) the Daywind recording package.
- 1All performances must be Gospel, Christian, Country, Bluegrass or at least maintain family friendly lyrics in content during the performance. Also the winner of the recording Package must also record family friendly content. Upon entering this talent search you are agreeing to this statement and all of the following rules.
- 3Each performer competing in the talent search will receive your ticket for the Friday night concert. This ticket is good for performers only. However you must state the number of performers including band upon registration.
- 4The Talent search committee will have sole authority in the scheduling order of performances, control over stage set, sound, lights, power and overall (Master) volume. A sound system will be provided and the Talent Search Stage Manager will have absolute control over the sound system.
- 5The performance may not exceed four (4:00) minutes in length. This includes any speaking. Contestants exceeding this time will have scoring deductions.
- 6Sign in will begin at 7:00 am for anyone that hasn't pre-registered if there are any available openings left the day of the competition.
- 7Talent Search to begin promptly at 8:00 am on Friday, August 30 at the Loretta Lynn Ranch.
- 8Winners for the talent search will be announced.
- 9The selected winner will present winning performance during the Friday evening concert. The winner will be announced approximately at 6:00 pm and winning artist will perform their winning performance around 7:00 pm.
- 10An entry fee of $150.00 will be charged. This price applies to soloist and groups. Also a free ticket will be given to each performing artist only for entry to the Friday night concert.
- 11Entry fee is non-refundable.
Make This Year YOUR Year! Submit Your Entry Below Today.